Create a Powerful Personal Development Plan
Great for MBA Students and Young Professionals Looking to Advance Their Careers
Why is this assessment and Development planning process important?:
- 1. Self is the least valid rater. Particularly on people skills.
- 2. A major failure point is the individual’s inability to make successful transitions, such as moving from an individual contributor to a first level supervisor. It involves very different skill sets.
- 3. Learning Agility and Emotional Intelligence are the best 2 predictors of our ability to successfully make career transitions.
- 4. Follow through on assessments is where the process frequently derails. Until you practice and implement new knowledge, it is not of much value.
- 5. We have normative data to measure against.
- 6. We know that no one is great at every skill we will assess. What is most important, is to understand your handful of strengths and work on a combination of what is missing as well as the largest gaps between importance and skill.
Our Process - What you will experience.
Deliverables: What You Get by Working with Us
1. A report that includes how you rate on key leadership and behavioral skills that have been validated against future success. It will contain a breakdown of strengths, as well as average and below average skills. The report also includes:
- A breakdown by rater group that helps you understand if you are communicating and managing up, down and across effectively.
- Data on both skill and importance.
- A report on both Hidden Strengths and Hidden Weaknesses.
- A report on the skills that correlate to Emotional Intelligence.
- A custom summary of your Learning Agility skills.
- A Gap Analysis of Skill level vs. Importance
- A report on Best Development needs.
- How you score on potential career stallers such as Over Managing.
- Critical rater comments.
2. A personal debrief and evaluation of the data by a certified KornFerry consultant. Accomplished in a telephone debrief.
3. Using KF software we can create a customized personal development plan that answers what it is about the skill that is holding you back, what is causing the skill to be unskilled and a discussion of potential solutions and actions. Your development plan can combine experiences you need, new habits and processes that need practice, new knowledge, possible books, classes, etc. You will receive a development plan through the email the same day.
$990.00 per participant. Intended participants include: MBA students, high potential individual contributors, Supervisors and Managers early in their careers. Includes assessment, debriefing time and the online development process that automatically generates the personal development plan.